Language Arts Reflection


In this semester I learned the new words such as stodgy, sacrifice, and sham from the short story activity. I learned that I need to project my voice when I’m answering questions. I think that the things that I did well were answering questions, and summarising. I think the thing that I need to work on concentrating and listening in class because sometimes I didn’t listen to the teacher so I didn’t understand the work. I didn’t achieve my goal because I didn’t have time to read books because I had EDP and other activities that I needed to do. I’m interested in Language Art because we get to read fun books and I can learn new vocabulary. I think that the thing that was good for my personal narrative was it helps me to be good at writing, and I will conversant to it.

This is my Personal Narrative:

Comments

Popular Posts