3D Art 2nd Reflection

The part that is hardest for me in this project is to sculpt The Face Jug, it is the hardest part for me because I need to make the jug go straight and I need to measure where the face, nose, and mouth is going to be. The part that I don't like is when I need to wait for the kiln to make my Jug dry, I don't like this part because I need to wait for a long time, it is about a week or 2 weeks. The part that I enjoy the most is when I need to paint the jug. The part that is frustrating for me is when I need to make the eye, nose, and mouth. I would add one more horn, because now it have 2 horns beside the head and I want to add one more. I would give my Face Jug 7 out of 10 because I'm beginner and it's look weird.I have learned about the culture that they use the Face Jug to scare the ghost away. I'm happy because I like the color of it and the color that I use the most is green.

Comments

Popular Posts