End of the Semester Math Reflection

This semester I think that I did better than before. I improved my grade, from P to M and I understand more about equations with variables. I complete my assignments with dates and labels, but sometimes I forget to write the dates down so it is hard to find which one I did. The thing that I could have done better is when I'm doing my test I need to focus more because sometimes I'm not focusing and I wrote some stupid answer like my last test it is supposed to be 4 but I wrote 24. What I like the most in this semester is the equations with variables. The thing that I will improve is 1. I will stop talking in the class and I need to label every work 2. I will check my homework with my friend to check if the answer is right or not 3. I will try harder in the test.

Comments

Popular Posts