Saraburi Field trip Reflection

On Monday we have a field trip at Saraburi. We live at Supalai Pasak Resort. There was 4 group which is Blue, Orange, Green, and Red I'm in the orange team. On the first day, we get to Hike first. There were lots of spider and spike. When I was walking there was a big fat spider hang down from the tree and it drops on me. On the second day, we were kayaking first then rock climbing. On the last day we did cave exploring but its not that fun because on the first day another group went into a longer and bigger cave but the found a green snake so after that day Ms. Gretchen tells everyone to go to the smaller cave so we didn't get to be in the cave for so long. It took about 1 hour to kayak to the other side and I really enjoy it, however; I'm super tired. I like rock climbing and zip lining the most because it is fun to climb rock and ziplining is fun because we get to stay in the air for a little bit

This is the picture of the resort where we live.
 Image result for saraburi Supalai pasak resort

Comments

Popular Posts