Shark Tank 7 Pitch and Prototype reflection






  1. Summarize the process of selecting a topic for your Shark Tank 7 project.
I saw that many people like to play with the fidget spinner but it is made out of plastic and it takes thousands of years to decompose. So I came up with the idea to make a biodegradable wooden spinner.
  1. Describe the process of researching and your overall success or struggle with researching your topic for Shark Tank 7.
First, we search for the skateboard shop to buy bearing for our spinner then we search about why people want the fidget spinner and what is the propose of fidget spinner, after that we search for the plywood shop near my house, lastly we search for the spray paint shop so that we can paint our spinner.


  1. Why people want fidget spinner
    Why people want fidget spinner
    https://www.forbes.com/sites/jplafke/2016/12/23/fidget-spinners-are-the-must-have-office-toy-for-2017/#75cf6f0318a4
    When you  desk-drumming and pen-clicking it makes loud noise so it will disturb other people, but if we play with fidget spinner it will be quiet
    Where can I get plywood
    Where can i buy plywood
    https://www.suppliersof.com/plywood/th/Bangkok/74212103
    Angsana Thongprasert Ofc
    in Chatuchak, Bangkok
    Where is the Ball bearings shop near me
    where can i buy ball bearings near me
    https://www.google.co.th/webhp?sourceid=chrome-instant&ion=1&espv=2&ie=UTF-8#q=+ball+bearings+shop+near+me&*
    ร้าน หมีปั่น
    8.8 km · Khet Bang Kapi, Krung Thep Maha Nakhon · 062 942 6323
    Open until 7:30 PM

    Where can I get spray paint
    spray paint shop near me
    https://www.google.co.th/webhp?sourceid=chrome-instant&ion=1&espv=2&ie=UTF-8#q=spray+paint+shop+near+me&*
    BKK GRAFF SHOP
    21.8 km · 089 825 0367
    Opens at 11:00 AM
    Describe the steps taken and overall challenges in completing or creating your Shark Tank prototype.
It is hard to get all the side look identical so I ask my dad to help, and he said that if you are using sand paper don’t rub it in the same place all the time, you need to rotate your prototype so that it’s straight.
  1. Reflect on your overall presentation experience or struggles with completing the pitch for your shark Tank 7.
In the pitch, I didn't practice a lot so I can’t remember some of the parts of the script so I need to bring my note with me.
  1. How would you present differently for Speak Out/the formal Shark Tank presentation?
I won’t use my note and I will remember all of my scripts.


  1. Include pictures, videos, images, and links that help to illustrate the process and completed project for creating your prototype and pitch

Comments

Popular Posts